Friday, December 11, 2009

Jcpenney Hair Salon Products Who Has Worked At A JCPenney Hair Salon?

Who has worked at a JCPenney hair salon? - jcpenney hair salon products

Hello to all! I am a licensed cosmetologist and has recently opened in the JCPenney salon had worked as a hairdresser. I hair for 4 years, but since this is my first job in a beauty salon, I have all these questions. I know that my employer must provide answers to most of my questions, but I really appreciate and love what you have heard it said about other designers or partners. I work for a few weeks, so I have some questions floating in my head ...

Is it really a good start?
Is it difficult to pay their commissions w / out is a customer?
We pay weekly or every two weeks?
Is it worth it?
I want a product?
In addition to my tools Do you have color, shampoo, everything?
Anything I should know?
What advice can you? Give
and ... the most important question unanswered ....

On average, when you start the first time, how can I? Estimates are in order.

HELP Please answer all these questions! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment