Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pain In Breast More Condition_symptoms So For The Last Month, I Have Been Having Mild Breast Pain Or More Like A Very Dull Ache. I Don't Know Why?

So for the last month, i have been having mild breast pain or more like a very dull ache. I don't know why? - pain in breast more condition_symptoms

This is not really bad, and also how it is constant and can be a bit .. and basically everything .. under my sternum and around u know .. More than pain, sometimes my chest just feels sensitive, that is what ABT ... It's does not bother me at all, and the doctor was not Siad breast cancer or something, but could say nothing until more research and I left the country when ... But no one knows anything about it? or what might be ... I never usually painful breasts, at my time, but that began last month before my time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment