Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sears Credit Card Payment Missed Credit Card Payment Due To Bill Not Received From Credit Card Company, Do I Have A Chance To Retify It?

Missed credit card payment due to bill not received from credit card company, do I have a chance to retify it? - sears credit card payment

I applied for a credit card if you are at Sears. Shopping, which is responsible for this card. However, the company has my address correctly in your system. He said the card was sent to me in two weeks. I had no account number reference. This happened in October 2007. In reviewing my credit report each year that the card is activated, and I realized that I owed $ 250 for the Sear-Citi over 30 days. I was surprised because he never received an invoice from them. I called customer service to verify what happened, he admired my file in the wrong direction, as in your system. I paid the balance by phone.
Well, I get rid of the default record in the credit file. I belive I have been victim of data entry error advise, please.

5 comments:

Jon K said...

Call the card issuer, you can update the record with the Credit Bureau, or you can play through the Credit Bureau. From now on, do not do the right direction to have and taking into account the payments on time positively to the report.

antieann... said...

You can try Sears or ask the credit bureaus to remove the folder, but the truth is that you got the job, and regardless of who is responsible for the payment. At least you may be able to add a personal statement to your credit card, file a statement of reasons.

If this is the only blemish on his record, try clean everything. Good for you to check your credit report regularly.

the tax lady said...

We see that the $ 250 for the card in October, and you have not noticed that until January does not have an account?

Sears does not care at this point. * * You knew you, you should have before they contacted.

∞infinit... said...

Sears customer service and explain why you did not receive an invoice. When it was her fault, no negative information from your credit reports will be removed.

Paul C said...

encourage them to send a letter to the address incorrectly, this information forwrd offices of credit 3rd

Post a Comment