Monday, February 8, 2010

Thank You For Coming To Wedding Message He Says I'm The Nicest Person He's Ever Met... Does He Like Me Or Just Being Friendly? (his Message Inside)

He says I'm the nicest person he's ever met... Does he like me or just being friendly? (his message inside) - thank you for coming to wedding message

A guy who met recently with a friend is super nice and attentive. I spent a weekend on the lake with a group of friends, he was there. I live far away, so do not get to see often. When I got home, I wanted to write a note to thank you for it, so nice to me and makes me feel welcome, with many new people. To my surprise, he replied:

"To be haha i dont know bout me super nice, but they are like for you the finest underground person I've ever met and I hope at some point ... the lake was impressive, but wouldnt have been funny if u wouldnt it have been, but be careful and think, maybe I'll never see again "

What does this mean? Like me, or he just being friendly? I wrote back a thank you message in itself, and I was able to the sea in the area shortly, but I did not answer back, which I believe only be friendly and not interested. Have you seen my message. Ideas about this? "

What do you think of this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment